THE ASI APPROACH
Aviation Strategies International (ASI) has a structured approach to assessing airport performance called the Airport Check-Up. The Airport Check-Up involves a team of industry leading experts spending one work week on-site assessing the performance of your airport using a proprietary tool box of interviews and assessment of work area outputs, with the objective to improve performance.
Your airport can select Airport Check-Ups for:
- Commercial Facilities and Revenues
- Competency Building
- Infrastructure Capacity and Design
- Infrastructure Maintenance Practices and Systems
- Passenger Experience
- Public-Private Partnership Potential
Airport Check-Up reports cover the assessment areas agreed upon, using world best practices, ICAO SARPs and national requirements as the benchmark. For areas where performance could be improved, an action plan is included, with suggested timelines.
WHY AN AIRPORT CHECK-UP?
Our approach provides a rapid, objective and tailored review by independent experts, each with worldwide experience, and aims to empower your airport team to accelerate its performance. Typically Airport Check-Up reports are delivered within one month of the assessment initiation.
WHEN TO HAVE AN AIRPORT CHECK-UP?
There are times when Airport Check-Ups can be particularly valuable to your airport:
- For new executive or management teams needing a very fast snapshot of existing operations;
- For airports that appear to be underperforming against their peer airports;
- When new major facilities are planned;
- When an airport is preparing for a national or international security and/or safety inspection.
HOW WILL IT BENEFIT THE AIRPORT?
The proven benefits of Airport Check-Ups include significantly increased commercial revenues, operating cost reductions, identification of potential safety or security risk areas, successful preparation for certification and capital program cost reduction.
WHY THE ASI TEAM?
We bring to each Airport Check-Up a team of industry leading experts with hands on experience in each of assessment areas. The team is current on best practices and brings proven results. We can also follow up Airport Check-Ups with tailored competency building and mentoring programs should it be the Client’s desire.
- American pilots get MCAS training before expected software tweak
- Volaris downplays impact from Mexico City airport cancellation
- USAF looks for stopgap GPS hardening for special ops C-130Js
- Boeing receives contract to build Japan a second KC-46A tanker
- OPINION: Lockheed pact fuels Airbus tanker ambitions