Aviation Strategies International (ASI) provides assessment, strategic advisory and competency development services in the field of civil aviation. ASI Clients comprise executive leadership groups of airports, airlines, air navigation service providers and civil aviation authorities.
Founded in 1998, ASI operates under the leadership of its President, Dr. Pierre Coutu, and a senior management team vastly experienced in all facets of the aviation industry. ASI’s main offices are located in Montreal, with regional representations in Paris, Beijing, Melbourne and Ottawa.
Download our Brochure
To accelerate our clients’ performance by providing tailored, objective and empowering services capitalizing on international best practices.
Our Ethics & Values
- We serve and support the needs of our Clients
- We provide a 360-degree vision of civil aviation
- We identify opportunities and help our Clients seize them
- We are fair, transparent and honest
- We are culturally sensitive
- Vision Jet pitch-down risk traced to angle-of-attack sensor flaw
- Upsets spur urgent order to disarm CitationJet active winglets
- PICTURE: Leonardo delivers first firefighting AW139 to Italy
- Bell promises to build 407GXi in USA if selected by US Navy
- Nine aviation agencies will have seat on FAA’s Max review panel