Aviation Strategies International (ASI) provides assessment, strategic advisory and competency development services in the field of civil aviation. ASI Clients comprise executive leadership groups of airports, airlines, air navigation service providers and civil aviation authorities.
Founded in 1998, ASI operates under the leadership of its President, Dr. Pierre Coutu, and a senior management team vastly experienced in all facets of the aviation industry. ASI’s main offices are located in Montreal, with regional representations in Paris, Beijing, Melbourne and Ottawa.
Download our Brochure
To accelerate our clients’ performance by providing tailored, objective and empowering services capitalizing on international best practices.
Our Ethics & Values
- We serve and support the needs of our Clients
- We provide a 360-degree vision of civil aviation
- We identify opportunities and help our Clients seize them
- We are fair, transparent and honest
- We are culturally sensitive
- American pilots get MCAS training before expected software tweak
- Volaris downplays impact from Mexico City airport cancellation
- USAF looks for stopgap GPS hardening for special ops C-130Js
- Boeing receives contract to build Japan a second KC-46A tanker
- OPINION: Lockheed pact fuels Airbus tanker ambitions